As a school we have taken the decision to ask all pupils to come to school in their PE kit on those days they have PE lessons. We ask that on wet days they also wear an additional top layer that can be removed for all other lessons where they will be in their school PE kit.
(Please see the additional item list)
New PE Kit
- School Navy Blue Rugby Top
- School Navy Blue Polo Shirt
The following can be bought through the school or elsewhere
- Navy Blue Shorts / Navy Blue Skort
- Navy Blue Football Socks(Outdoor)
- White Sports Socks(Indoors)
- Plain Black or Navy Sweatshirt, jogging bottoms or tracksuit for outdoor sports in cold weather.
- Plain Black or Navy base layers can be worn for outdoor sports in cold weather.
- Mouth guards for hockey and rugby
- Shin pads for hockey and football
- No jewellery to be worn Earrings must be removed or covered with a plaster (provided by student)